• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DPinky not fair ban ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ellebelle1616

Friday the 13th of December I was perm banned for giving out DPinky's full name. Without any warnings I was banned and because it was my last offense I was perm banned. But I was not the first person to ever say his name in a lobby. I had seen many other people say his name before which make me think it was okay to do it myself. If I had received warnings I would have stopped, but DPinky just decided to ban me and because of this I have lost MCSG which is my favorite mine craft server and now all of my memories and all of the people I have met since November 2012 are gone. I have been playing over a year and have never hacked or cheated or done anything wrong except being rude, but if some moderators can't take a joke from a 13 year-old sassy girl I really don't know whats wrong. I have made 3 ban appeals and they were all denied because DPinky apparently has a lot of friends who will make sure I am not unbanned, but I really do not think I should have been banned without a warning. In my opinion he is not the best moderator but I do respect him and all of his mod friends making sure I am not unbanned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci