• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Down Under - A Bioshock-Inspired Map!

DOPIMatt

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been thinking about making a map with some people that have some experience, or at least capable, of making a map, and having the time for it.

Down Under would basically be 24 people starting up in the middle of the ocean, similar to the plane crash area in the first Bioshock (perhaps some hidden chests in the crashed airplane :D), where everyone would go to the tower in the middle, where there would be spawn chests, as well as a hole to drop down to, that takes you to an underwater city.

I don't want to make a replica of the game, I want it to be something new, something inspired from Bioshock.

If I got a group of people to make this map (I already have a few people), how could I get the staff of MCSG to notice my map?

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Sounds like it would be a good idea. You should definitely work on it and see if it gets accepted

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci