• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't use the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just in a game where there was someone ghosting and two other people, myself included. The person ghosting randomly died, and it was counting down to the deathmatch. Time was up, and the players are supposed to be teleported to the cornucopia. Well since I was in a boat, I wasn't teleported.
I was simply struck by lightning and my boat destroyed. I was still in the sitting position and walking around, while lightning was still striking me. I was struck twice by lightning before I was kicked for moving too fast. All I was doing was sprinting to the corn to stop the furious strikes of thunder.

tl, dr: Don't use boats while waiting on the deathmatch.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Bad bug :O Should be fixed I guess that's an easy way to avoid death match though... Just get in a boat! (Don't do this, exploiting bugs is against the rules!)

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I was unaware of this. But I'm thinking that since I was kicked I didn't lose points, just didn't gain any for winning. I could have won, I had the diamond sword. Oh well, life's a lesson right?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah I guess. Can't be blamed for a glitch that happened by accident :) But you should report in in the bug reporting sections, just to be safe and tell the staff.

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't know how.. I went there, and tried to log in but it said that I had an incorrect password or username..

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Tried signing up for an account and it continues to say
Confirmation hash does not match. Please retry.
I've tried it about 20 times now and I still can't get it right. I've tried not using caps, using caps, everything. Why can't I register?

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe when you get hit by lightning dive in the water?

zibbiezone

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow. So the first time I try it today it works. I don't know why, but it worked. I reported the bug. Really puzzles me why I couldn't register last night though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci