• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

donors

donnymeyer

Spectator
Reaction score
something has come to my attention. donors cant kick donors, thus servers will eventually be filled for everyone other than admins. simple fix: make donors able to kick donors. i haven't played one game today because of donors kicking me, and they've filled almost every server.

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
i saw a pic of one but it freaked me out so i chose this one that fanfiction messed me up

Z

ZombieTracker

I already said this on another thread, but we do realize that there is an issue with the donor system as it currently exists. We originality didn't thing it would be this big of an issue because in our past ventures we could not get anybody to donate if our life depended on it. We are going to make an announcement this week about proper protocol and if it continues to be abused then it will be taken away.
Final solution
donars shouldnt be able to kick what a concept they should have there own servers
With the popularity of these servers it is not possible to give them their own server(s) because then it will take away from regular player servers causing even more of a congestion of people not being able to play. Right now we have 20 different maps running 24/7 and we really cant afford to do more at this time. Myself and our other map maker, I am sorry I forgot his name at this moment in time, on 48 player map to get double the players on where we can get around 800 players on at any given time instead of 400. As for donors kicking donors that is a good idea and will solve some issues.
I am sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time and I ask that you please be patient with us while we straiten everything out. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci