• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#DonorCode | Agree or Disagree?

Do you mind "Donor Code"?

• Total voters

AriSocrates

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's Ethan here. :p Anyways, the topic I would like to bring up and discuss today is your opinions on donors asking to team up with other donors just because of their rank. Please do not point fingers or start flame wars. This is also my first thread on the forums so nu hate psl!
~My Opinion~
I think that doing Donor Code is very selfish and discriminatory. To me, it seems like you are trying to declare that you are a better person/player than regular members. Also, if it is followed through by all the donors in the server, this could end up in large OP teams that make it so no one else in the game has any chance of winning. I could see that if you saw a donor, you could think that they are more experienced with the game, but there are many regular members who are just as good or even better than many donors. Thank you for reading!

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wtf there is nothing you can do about it. It is just people teaming.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't care to be honest. Everyone who is at a low enough level that they have to team with other donors is probably terrible at the game, so I'll just take them out. 3skilled5them
lol #DonorCode is so dumb. No one even follows it unless they're extremely bad at the game.
I agree, any donors in a #DonorCode are usually easy to defeat, although it can get annoying.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's a great way to get backstabbed. Most "codes" aren't really a good idea for actual play (but BaccaCode is fun and ForumCode is actually fairly successful.)

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
To many #___codes. Honestly, I don't really like any of them. I don't even like teams in general. The only times I do team, is because I am teaming with friends. Overall, I wish all of these code things would go away.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Teaming with people isn't something out of this world; it's rather common, almost painfully common. So why should teaming with another one of your 'kind' (donor) be so different? It's just as annoying as teaming up with a randy, and just as dicey in terms of betrayals.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
#TopPosterCode. Stijn, ChadTheDJ, The Arena Master (who can no longer be tagged...) and I are currently the only ones who have qualified to say this :p RC will soon be able to though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci