• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
If it's gone, it most likely was a month. Can you tell me roughly how long ago you bought it?

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it possible you donated, went on vacation/was banned for 2 weeks, then when you came back you played for 3 weeks?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Go to your email and find your receipt, if you can verify that you did not get the full time out of it, then you can send MCSG an email, if not then there isn't anything that can be done (I think).

email: [email protected] ONLY if you have proof that your donor did not last for a month.

LoadData

Survivor
Reaction score
Assuming your transaction was completed through PayPal, I highly suggest loading this page and checking your transaction history. Within this it shall display the date that you paid for the donor upgrade.

If it has been less than a month since then, email [email protected] and I am sure they will resolve your issue as quickly as possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci