• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DONOR

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Why don't you just do a few chores around your house and in return ask your parents if they will buy donor for you? Its better than begging strangers to buy it for you.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would but how can I trust someone like you? You are a Chicken by the appearance of your image. Chickens are as their name suggests cowards and run from fights if i got it for you a team mate that fled would be no use to me. Therefore i must refuse.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I am also in need of donor. But if I were you, I would offer my skills. I am great with coding as well as graphics; I know Java, and HTML.

hankthetank2000

Survivor
Reaction score
I would but how can I trust someone like you? You are a Chicken by the appearance of your image. Chickens are as their name suggests cowards and run from fights if i got it for you a team mate that fled would be no use to me. Therefore i must refuse.
well im on teamspeak so we can talk

hankthetank2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Why don't you just do a few chores around your house and in return ask your parents if they will buy donor for you? Its better than begging strangers to buy it for you.

just bought a new computer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci