• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

obskaterkid

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been kicked by a donor alot now and i think that they are abusing the right to join full servers here is my take on the situation. I understand that they pay to play but they should at least have to wait like 5 mins before another join...

Just please do something about this please.

Duyts

Tribute
Reaction score
There is already a cool down time of 2 minutes. If you don't want to get kicked, donate. That's why I'm a donor.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Duyts said it, theres already a cooldown timer to prevent trolls.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have have a cooldown time already in place. Hope that helps but it seems users already answered this.

obskaterkid

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for that im sorry about that but i mean i dont want to get hated but the server cool down is long enough and there is something you can do i think... instead of kicking the most recent player shouldn't it be the first person... because when im playing i wait hours sometimes trying to get on a server with my friends and the first person has played for as long as he wants. I also had another idea for donors to have, they should have there own servers like 2 servers just for donors just so they dont HAVE to kick us. Thanks for responding chad it does mean alot that you actually care for us :) no sweat if you cant i understand it is alot of money to run the servers iv tried once myself but i dont have that kind of money so thanks again.

Zarpar

Spectator
Reaction score
yeah same we are helping support the server and you are getting it for free so you shouldnt be complaining

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
thanks for that im sorry about that but i mean i dont want to get hated but the server cool down is long enough and there is something you can do i think... instead of kicking the most recent player shouldn't it be the first person... because when im playing i wait hours sometimes trying to get on a server with my friends and the first person has played for as long as he wants. I also had another idea for donors to have, they should have there own servers like 2 servers just for donors just so they dont HAVE to kick us. Thanks for responding chad it does mean alot that you actually care for us :) no sweat if you cant i understand it is alot of money to run the servers iv tried once myself but i dont have that kind of money so thanks again.
Personally i myself prefer to join not full servers so as to not kick someone else out, unless my friend is playing in a full server. I also prefer smaller games. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci