• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

donor kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
why do i always get kicked for donor when no one else does.i am usually one of the first people on the server but i still get kicked please help so i can play SG

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Buy donor and it won't be a problem.
If your parents don't let you, join a game that's restarting. Donors kick randomly, can't do anything about it.
Save up money?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
True. I always get kicked. I don't even know anymore if it's the last person that logged on or if it's random, but like 10 bucks a month for a membership? Like I didn't even pay that much for club penguin :p It's really annoying, but there's nothing we can do, unless we spend 120$ a year, 1200$ a decade, 12000$ a century, $120000 a millennium, and so on... (thats just for iron).

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
True. I always get kicked. I don't even know anymore if it's the last person that logged on or if it's random, but like 10 bucks a month for a membership? Like I didn't even pay that much for club penguin :p It's really annoying, but there's nothing we can do, unless we spend 120$ a year, 1200$ a decade, 12000$ a century, $120000 a millennium, and so on... (thats just for iron).
Well, you can also buy 3 months for 25 :p So it would be all 00's for a year or collection of years. But it is the most recent non-donor to log on that gets kicked. So joining earlier on the later servers should help you out :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, you can also buy 3 months for 25 :p So it would be all 00's for a year or collection of years. But it is the most recent non-donor to log on that gets kicked. So joining earlier on the later servers should help you out :)
I don't know about that :/ Even when I'm one of the first people on, I still get kicked by donors. By the way, I haven't been on in a few months, but was it ever that you paid once and got the membership forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci