• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

donation

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantwonn

Spectator
Reaction score
yesterday I paid $10 and have not received my iron membership. why is this happening? is it on my account yet?

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
It says it on your name, are you sure you don't have it ingame? It can take up to 24 hours to process.

brantwonn

Spectator
Reaction score
its not on my guy in game, I don't know why. I have it on here but not on there, I have the same name by the way on both

brantwonn

Spectator
Reaction score
and the weird thing is, in my personal information it doesn't ask me for a minecraft username where it should

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
Try joining a full server to test if you have privileges.

If not, just wait. It should eventually come on to your account.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
If still nothing, email the survivial games donation email on the donation page.
(Would post link but on an iPhone)

brantwonn

Spectator
Reaction score
I emailed the address. but whats weird is in my personal info, the question that says minecraft account, is not there

OlsenInc

Career
Reaction score
Seems like this is becoming a increasing issue, lol.

What's going is that when you create a account here on MCSG you'll have the option to write
your minecraft username, now by looking at your minecraft username which you wrote (Can be found in the information tab on your profile), it's easy to find out if you miss wrote it. Which appears to be the most likely reason why you haven't received your donor rank yet.
Your forum name is: brantwonn
Your in-game name is: bantwonn (Which is missing the letter 'R')

Now here's what you do, send a email to this:

Explain that you haven't received your donor rank in-game, due to your "minecraft username / IGN" on the forum has a missing 'R' in it (IGN: brantwonn).
Make sure you mention the correct username and the wrong one, etc:
Correct Username: brantwonn
Wrong Username that needs to be changed: bantwonn
Also make sure that you add either a link to your profile (here on the forum) or you can simply write your forum name, as it will help you / us fixing it quicker and easier.

When you have sent the email don't go crazy if you haven't gotten it after 1 minute.
These things takes time as it needs to be done manually.

Anyways, feel free to PM me or other available mods/sr.mods if you are in a desperate need of help.
Sincerely, OlsenInc
#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci