• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donating Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
So, if I buyed iron and I donated 40 more dollars would I auto get diamond or do I have to buy the 50 dollar package. For example if I bought Iron package 5 times would I automatically get diamond or do I have to buy the diamond package seperate?

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
You know thats a really good question, especially since some more donor perks are coming in the near future. I honestly don't know the answer, in fact I don't know if the admins have even thought about this. Definitely something that should be decided in the future, I'll have to ask Chad about this.

Kryptic Panda

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, I'm glad I pointed this out. If you could contact me when you figure it out that would be very helpful
Thanks!

Firebolt1999

Spectator
Reaction score
i also have questions when you donate is it £10 for 1 month or is £10 a month if it is £10 a month how do you cancel it? and what other perks do you get because all it says is you can join when servers are full and its like diamond gold and iron do the exact same things?

T

thetruedozer

i also have questions when you donate is it £10 for 1 month or is £10 a month if it is £10 a month how do you cancel it? and what other perks do you get because all it says is you can join when servers are full and its like diamond gold and iron do the exact same things?
It is £10 for 1 month and, iron donor can kick regular players, gold can kick iron donors and regular players and diamond donors can kick iron donors, gold donors and regular players. Hope this helped.
-Dozer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci