• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donar gift issue, please resolve ASAP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,
Sunday at 6:30 PM CST I donated my account, (theuoftexas7) my friends account, (Jack Gerken) and my sisters account (braebrae113) in that order. Mine and my sister's account gave me instant status of donar because i could log into those 2 accounts. But I couldn't log into my friends account so I gifted him donar status. The problem is he still hasn't received donar status after well more than 36 hours. I sent the gift to his forum name (what the instructions say to do) which is Jack Gerken. (mc name is jj8484) He was supposed to receive it in 24 hours but it has been almost 48 hours.(before they automated it, it should have been instant status) I have the receipts of all 3 purchases. I am NOT happy and I need this issue to be resolved ASAP!!!! hopefully i can get the time lost compensated.

C

clankstar

Something went wrong in the gift process. Let me investigate this (need about 10 minutes).

And yes, you will get 2 days compensated.

C

clankstar

Okay, jj8484 has his donor priviliges now.

Sorry for this, we obviously have a error in our gift system which we will fix very soon.

theuoftexas7

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank u so much!!! Sorry for being demanding, and thank you for the fast action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci