• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does anyone know what keyboard Huahwi used?

should huawhi come back

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Does anyone know what keyboard Huahwi used? I really want to know and I remember him saying In an old vid also he did a setup vid then took it down ;-; so if anyone was friends with him/remembered what keyboard he used that would be great :) ty

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Huahwi used a Steelseries 6GV2. Made by the gaming company Steelseries (obviously aha).

If you're really into keyboard mechanics and whatnot, it uses Cherry MX Black switches which have the hardest actuation force needed, yet have a somewhat softer sound. They are in effect a smooth mix between Cherry Brown and Red switches, but are not tactile like the Blues or Browns (tactile means clicky like the Razer BlackWidow or the Logitech g710+).

You can find such a keyboard on the Steelseries website for $99.99 (US Dollars) last time I checked the price.

Yes, I'm a keyboard nerd.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Huahwi used a Steelseries 6GV2. Made by the gaming company Steelseries (obviously aha).

If you're really into keyboard mechanics and whatnot, it uses Cherry MX Black switches which have the hardest actuation force needed, yet have a somewhat softer sound. They are in effect a smooth mix between Cherry Brown and Red switches, but are not tactile like the Blues or Browns (tactile means clicky like the Razer BlackWidow or the Logitech g710+).

You can find such a keyboard on the Steelseries website for $99.99 (US Dollars) last time I checked the price.

Yes, I'm a keyboard nerd.
Nerd

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I use the same one he use(d) and I love it. It may not be flashy, may not light up, but I am telling you, this thing is IMPOSSIBLE to break, and it is the most accurate thing I have used. I recommend this keyboard for sure.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
As the original question has been answered and there is no further room for discussion, this thread is now locked. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci