• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does any want a PvP Montage Edited??

SimplyPoptart

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
My name is Jack or SimplyPoptart and im an editor! I am looking for someone who wants a PvP Montage edited for them and ill do it for free because im a good person! :)
Requirments:
- Clips have to be in HD
- Clips to be uploaded to somewhere i can download them
- Add me on skype: PoptartYT
- Have to have a youtube channel with 10 or more subs (as long as you have a channel really not to picky)
Also its first in best dressed or first in and ill do it first also all i ask is that you shout me out or tell people about my channel and all montages will be uploaded to my channel and yours! You can pick the music and title! (if you want) but music has to be uncopyrighted because yeah youtube haha :) i hope i can help you and edit for you thanks :)
I have no PvP montages out yet but ill link them when complete :D
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPUB6ZbhMjOcw2wtFsvUVsA

Last edited:

Rebel_Guy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, what kind of editing are you referring to? Also, how much experience have you had?
Rebel_Guy

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
id love to have one edited if i had clips lol

SimplyPoptart

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay everyone xExplored and RebelGuy I have had no experience in mineraft pvp editing i used to do call of duty editing and learnt the basics then i quit that and went to irl editing but i can't show you that cause its personal and stuff but if i could just get the experience in editing my first one to show people how good i am and then get my name rolling out their if you just give me a chance!!

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
If i get one clip and send it to you would you edit it so you could show everybody How good you are?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci