• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you want Wyvern's Wake back?

Do you want Wyvern's Wake back?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
As all of you guys should know, MCGamer is a really community-friendly and community-based place. Therefore, we, the community, are the ones who decide what maps are played.
So, my question is, do you want Wyvern's Wake back? Personally, I was very upset when I found out it got removed. But I just never got around to making this thread before. And I was on skype with a couple of buds and I talked to them about Wyvern's Wake and if they wanted it back. All of them said they did, so I decided to make this thread, as I think most people would want it back.
Please feel free to share your opinion regarding this "movement" of making MCSG a better, more enjoyable place for all of the players. I would deeply incourage those who actually know what the community wants to make more threads like this, as quite a few people just burst out saying they don't like the changes when they don't even do anything about it!
They could also bring it back as an edited version of the map. With the OP items removed. :)

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I loved that map! I really want it to come back so count me in this!
I had an alright route but i just simply loved the gameplay on that map and the map terraforming. Maybe you put a list on who wants it back and keep updating it like every two days or something.​

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
I loved that map! I really want it to come back so count me in this!
I had an alright route but i just simply loved the gameplay on that map and the map terraforming. Maybe you put a list on who wants it back and keep updating it like every two days or something.​
I guess I could do that but I just don't have enough time! :(
But thank you for helping! I really appreciate it! :)

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
It got removed due to the owner of the map not wanting it on the servers anymore

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
It wasn't bad, however it wouldn't make me have tears of joy if it came back.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
It was not removed due to the reasons stated.
It was removed due to the builder not wanting to remove the OP items.

FPSFGaming

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh, okay. I would like a staff member's perspective on this!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
It was not removed due to the reasons stated.
It was removed due to the builder not wanting to remove the OP items.
Wrong. It was supposed to be temporarily removed so the builder and staff could look for all the OP items on the map. The more they worked, the more the map maker got fed up with how many OP items they found. So he chose to keep it permanently off the servers.

Oh, okay. I would like a staff member's perspective on this!
I was a staff member at the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci