• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you play roxbot?

Do you play roxbot?

• yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • no

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • wuts roxbot?

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Simple question, do you play roxbot (a pvp deathmatch server)?
If you do, what's your score?
This thread should be fine, as its under 'Anything Minecraft' and this relates to minecraft.

GeorgeSearle

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think it will be classed as advertising as its in the 'Anything Minecraft' section of the forum. If you were to post this in the 'Survival Games Discussions' then it would certainly be classed as advertising as would be taken down. Anyway I'll be sure to check out that server, it looks good from the website!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think it will be classed as advertising as its in the 'Anything Minecraft' section of the forum. If you were to post this in the 'Survival Games Discussions' then it would certainly be classed as advertising as would be taken down. Anyway I'll be sure to check out that server, it looks good from the website!
Okay, cool! Hope to see you there!

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Around 1.7k points not sure since i don't play there anymore, im an EU player.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have horrible connection to roxbot but i still play there even tho i get pwned by lag

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
I tried it today after I saw this thread, but like you saw, I was lagging

GeorgeSearle

Platinum
Reaction score
Just been on that server - its awesome! I recommend it to everyone reading this!

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
I used to play there, in till I got banned for so called forcefield. I don't hack, and I've posted a ban appeal but they never respond. That server has horrible mods considering the owner doesn't put an age limit on how old a moderator can be...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci