• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you live a double life.

Do you have a life

• yes

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • what do you think

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • #nolife

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm confused. Did you mean to ask if we have an online life AND a social life, or just an online life?
(Also, I only have an online life :p I don't socialize. At all. I'm even homeschooled.)
I'm homeschooled too! :p
Homeschool buddies!

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
I have a few IRL friends who play MCSG, I'll list them below.

- Xzeby

- Kanshay

- BamSarfield

- RagingLumberjack

- HarryBoi13

- JakeEatsCake2468

BamSarfield & Xzeby are the only really decent ones, tbh. jk no ban plz ily.

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
I have like 10 friends that play mc with me that go to my school. In my school its OK to be geeky :p

Eravonia

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes I play a lot of mcsg but I am also a pretty active person I will go out a lot. I can only stare in front of a computer for so long or else I will feel that I am just wasting my life away :p
I wish I had that power of yours :c

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm extremely open to everyone about the fact that I play Minecraft and other video games, and I don't seem to be criticized about it that often.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I...exist in real life. I go to college classes, work a simple starting job with Student Dining Services, come back to my dorm, clean up, then either play MCSG or peruse the forums depending on if I have a laptop available or only my phone.

My online social life consists of the following gaming communities (in descending order in terms of most played): MCGamer, Star Wars Combine, Youtube (I comment a lot as well as upload), and (rarely nowadays) The Wrestling Game.

I have like two not-that-close friends from high school IRL. They probably know that I play Minecraft (and I've made it very public tha I record for Youtube) but neither seems to care. All of my Skype friends, and three professors whom I have on Skype, know I play Minecraft, and specifically MCSG.

LordStarFlame

Tribute
Reaction score
Everyone knows I play minecraft if they have ever asked what do I do on my free time or some question of that sort. LOL

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, I do. But most of it doesn't really have to do with Minecraft, I just live a completely different life at my house with my family than in my social life with my friends and such. Also, I'm much more open here on the forums :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci