• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you get VIP if you complete the maze under the map?

do you get VIP if you complete the maze under the map?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnpower69

Spectator
Reaction score
I completed the maze under the map with me john_lelekakis and pk11292 which is in fact our minecraft usernames. The reason why we decided to complete the maze was because another friend told us that we would get VIP is we complete! So i just wanted to ask, is this true? Also the signs at the finish said to post a screen shot of us there so here it is. So PLEASE help me!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You only get a badge to put in your forum signature, not VIP. If I recall correctly, if you post on LadyOfLove's wall with the screenshot signifying you completed the maze, she'll give you the badge.

QA;TL

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is false information. However if you do submit a screenshot of you completing the maze you can show it to people for bragging rights and get a special badge (if that is still a thing). To post a screenshot, go to http://imgur.com/ and drag the desired screenshot onto the screen there, then click upload :^)

Hopefully it all works out! c:

Edit: Darnit, Dyna ninja'd me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci