• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you fight or hide?

Do you fight or hide?

• Fight

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Hide

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

BlondeAsian

Diamond
Reaction score
So I was wondering if its better to go and charge at people or just stay low until deathmatch or when a opportunity strikes (Clean Ups) i like to fight and that usually doesn't work at so well. And when I play stealthy I try not to be seen or take out the noobs or even sneak up on the enemy. Nothing hardcore like out in the open or joining group fights. When I want to fight I usually just go YOLO and fight everyone that I see.... Not really a good thing. How do you play mcsg?

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
I usually try to sit back and gather as much gear as possible before fighting. If I don't have a chest route and I have bad gear I might try to kill someone with slightly better gear so then I have a chance at winning.

I only fight if I think I have a good chance of winning, don't underestimate people. If I see a team of 2 I'll usually try to take them out before DM, that way I have more room and time to kill them. I think it's easier to take down a team of 2 mid-game than in deathmatch when you only have a couple of minutes and you could be in a confined space.

If you get to DM and it's a FFA you have 1 in 3 chance at winning. Sit back and watch the other two fight. I know it seems like a cheap tactic but it works. You might want to run in now and then and get a couple of hits, but then just wait for one of them to kill the other. If it was a close fight then your opponent is probably low. As soon as one of the players die you can put a couple of arrows into the player that is alive and go in for the kill, don't give them time to eat a golden apple.

That's how I play at least, a lot of people have their own tactics that work just fine :)

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I usually yolo it. Even if I have leather armor, and my opponent has iron armor, I usually pull it off (65% of the time). But sometimes, I end up dying :/

PUR3SK1LL7

Survivor
Reaction score
I do what Gunnishone does at DM, except I'm a little more risky mid-game, kinda like Candy does. If it's a team, I like to fight them in the Deathmatch, because it is more confined. I like how they can't run away and heal while the other member goes in for the kill. That way, I can burn/Shoot them easier.

Grapeanator

Platinum
Reaction score
I would fight personally, depending on your strenghts, If you a good at PVP then fight them give it your best shot. But if not so good then RUN if you want to, hopefully then they will give up on you. :p

xGrapeanatorx.png

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I prefer going on a rampage. I hate being passive, and will sometimes attack someone that out gears me so highly, that God wouldn't risk it. It is more surprising that I sometimes succeed though.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always fight so that I can get better gear from people and end the match quickly, but if there are still to many people, I will save my energy and hide until the number of users decreases.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci