• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you do any extra curricular activites? ( v2 )

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
I made a thread titled " Do you do any extra curricular activities? " almost 2 years ago! I wanted to see if we could get the same positive feedback and conversation going again. So without further ado...

This thread is to connect with one another, and to get to know each other better! So what this thread is to ask you is do you do any extra curricular activities outside of school? ( Example: Basketball, soccer(football) , American Football, etc. ) I do the following ---->

• Soccer ( A.k.a : Football )
  • Track ( a.k.a : foot race. )
  • Dancing ( Yes, That's right. I dance, and I am not gay. So don't be rude about someones sexual orientation if they do dance or a " girly " activity. ) I do Ballet, Jazz, Tap, contemporary, and some more!
  • Cross Country.
  • Baseball.
  • Competitive Swimming
  • Wrestling
  • Rugby
  • Powerlifting
  • Field ( Shot put, Discus, Javelin, Long Jump, Triple Jump, and High Jump )
  • Snowboarding
  • Honor Society
  • Spelling Bee
  • Basketball ( point guard/power forward )

So that's the extra curricular activities I do outside of school! What do you do? :)

Also as I said before please do not make fun of someones sexual orientation or start to assume things by the activities they do.

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Extracurriculars that I do are Cross Country, Track and Field, Volunteering and Piano.

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course! I would've put spelling bees and honor society under mine but I got lazy. xD

antojeez

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm doing Competitive Swimming for 9 years but now it's kind of boring

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
* boost *

I boosted this thread considering the more " active " or old players/ formers are on during night

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
* boost *

I boosted this thread considering the more " active " or old players/ formers are on during night
I think it's called bumping.

And oh my god, do you have time to breathe??

Here's the list of extracurricular activities I participate in:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci