• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you block hitt?

When do you block hit?

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I block hit whenever I remember to, which isn't very often, especially since I've always been slightly annoyed with block hitting and I wouldn't want to be hypocritical :3.
I literally only learned the 'art' of block hitting yesterday, playing a hypixel map with a friend.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So many people are lying on this thread. I swear, half the community block hits and it's so annoying. Play fairly; they need to remove block hitting.
You need to fight fire with fire.

Aleu360

Tribute
Reaction score
I only block hit when my opponents has better armor than me

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I can't block hit. I'm just so bad at it, and they end up destroying me.

I prefer to just run behind them, or to the side, and hit them from where hey can't hit me. You can't do that while block hitting.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
In the water and in closed areas, it doesn't benefit me, and it hinders most other players as well. To be any good at it you almost have to pick it up when you are a noob and can't pvp very well so you can develop your block hitting skills just like strafing or any other pvp tactic.

Do I think its cheap? No, anyone can do it and there is a reason most people don't do it in open spaces, you get flanked really easily. There really are no cheap tactics, except for hacking which isn't really a tactic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci