• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you believe in the supernatural? (miracles, ghosts, etc.)

Do you believe in the supernatural?

• Everything Supernatural

• Psychic Powers (Mind Reading)

• Miracles

• Ghosts

• Both Miracles and Ghosts

• Both Ghosts and Psychic Powers

• Both Psychic Powers and Miracles

• I don't believe in the supernatural

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, i do not believe in any of those things. Its not because i don't want to, or i have something against any of those things. I just find it really hard to believe in things that haven't been proven.

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
I wish the supernatural were real sometimes... but no I don't really believe in it.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I believe there are supernatural 'things' which govern our lives and the entire universe. The definition of 'supernatural' is an event attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in ghosts or psychic powers.

My belief is there are things we cannot even comprehend and will never be able to as humans. Intelligence is a restricting factor to many degrees, it's difficult to explain without going into extensive detail, so I'm just going to end this post here.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At one point, I admittedly thought ghosts were real, however, this was wen I was much, much younger. Currently, I do not believe in such things, albeit, I do believe in miracles and God. Though, I do believe in aliens, though not how most people perceive them to be. Most people believe that they would cause mass destruction and catastrophe, such as an "alien apocalypse". Though they might posses more intelligence than humans, I'm pretty sure that we will be able to live alongside them in peace, so long as we don't annoy them.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You needa grow ur faith in God! o_O
Anyways faith doesn't make sense imo. Just because you want something to be true doesn't make it true, and if you think it does it's just placebo.

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
I believe in spirits...(Mind the tragedy) after my brother passed a few months back...every time I walk past his room something happens, whether it's his old cologne falling on the floor or his chair spinning, I think he's trying to communicate with me in some form, I just can't figure out what he wants from me. Plus at times there are echos coming from down the hall from my room and I can hear his voice. I haven't told anybody this because nobody will believe me but it's whatever.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I believe in spirits...(Mind the tragedy) after my brother passed a few months back...every time I walk past his room something happens, whether it's his old cologne falling on the floor or his chair spinning, I think he's trying to communicate with me in some form, I just can't figure out what he wants from me. Plus at times there are echos coming from down the hall from my room and I can hear his voice. I haven't told anybody this because nobody will believe me but it's whatever.
You should know, you're his brother.

You should find out.

W8lf

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't believe in ghosts or anything like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member