• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do We Need More Staff?

Do We Need More Staff

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarbrofifty

Spectator
Reaction score
IMO we need more mods/staff i have caught alot of cheaters but couldnt report because i was on my old slow pc and it didnt take screenies now i can though but ill leave a poll for people to vote

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
We have roughly 157 moderators. Most game communities with this amount of players or more have around 100.

sagarbrofifty

Spectator
Reaction score
but i see most mods not playing game / spectating so IMO again we need more staff

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
but i see most mods not playing game / spectating so IMO again we need more staff
I believe what you mean to say, is that we need staff that focus on their job and only their job, which is definitely NOT what we need. Staff are not enlisted to be drones that patrol the servers 24/7.

R

roguehh

I'm going to close this thread, as there's no point in discussing the question at this moment since Sr. Staff have already answered it recently.
According to our staff document listing, we have 157 moderators currently on staff (the number may be slightly more, considering the recent hires since the document was last updated). To compare, other communities of our size or larger have only about 80-100 mods. (...) [W]e have the moderator numbers to field a high number of moderators, but pushing for even more for the sake of having more is going to be a disaster. Instead of pushing for quantity and only quantity, the Sr. Staff agrees to turn our focus towards hiring and training quality mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci