• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demented_God

Spectator
Reaction score
You Guys Should make Distict 2 with the nut in the middle and a village surrounding Like in the book. And for the nut you should have various chest but various different courses to get in,

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
o_O that would be weird and unfair for the people that spawn in front of a wall of the nut.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Indeed, :)
And remember, this is NOT the hunger games.
It's the survival games.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe if you try making the map and show us some screenies, I will reconsider it :p

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Say the corn is in the middle of the nut (like inside), and there are multiple exits out of the nut, and then there will be the town surrounding the nut (including some forest, a quarry ect) i think it could be pulled together quite well

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Say the corn is in the middle of the nut (like inside), and there are multiple exits out of the nut, and then there will be the town surrounding the nut (including some forest, a quarry ect) i think it could be pulled together quite well
The cornucopia for the new MCSG map (#3 by Vareide) looks kind of like that. A corn in the middle of the mountain with multiple exits around the mountain. It's not EXACTLY like the nut, but it does seem like it at least a bit.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, i just saw that picture on his facebook page. I was thinking with the nut though, same concept but in a modern, military environment as it's supposed to be

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, i just saw that picture on his facebook page. I was thinking with the nut though, same concept but in a modern, military environment as it's supposed to be
It can't be THAT different from what they're doing for the new map, I don't think it's that important. Maybe one day someone will make a new District 2 styled map, but until then I think we can stick with map 3 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci