• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Disingenuous - Meet the Staff!

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Kieran
IGN(s): Disingenuous
Nickname(s): Don't have any :c
Region: EU (England)
-----

One cool fact: I can open a fridge door with my shoulder blade.
One embarrassing fact: When I was younger I was a victim of the classic prank where when you're asleep, someone puts your hand into warm water and the result is something that's not pretty at all.
One fact that makes you proud: I built my own computer by myself, was proud at the time but now it's outdated by about 4 years :c
Most common question you get asked: "So what are your plans for when you leave school?"
Favourite animal: Koala's
Favourite plant: Mimosa pudica, they're so puurdyyy
Favourite colour: Cyan
Favourite food: Just pasta in general is lush
Biggest pet peeve: When people interrupt you.
Astrological sign: Aries
Personal catchphrase: I have several, but they aren't terribly appropriate :c
Heard about MCG by: No one really, I just stumbled across it on Youtube by a few people that played it.
Ever bring someone to MCG: Yeah, some of my close friends play on here with me.
First friend in the community: Joshuamate
MCG role-model: No one really, aspire to be the best version of yourself rather than other people
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Passed all my exams last year, being able to drive. There isn't a lot to be proud of, i'm rather boring.
Do you team in game: Sometimes with friends, never a random team though, even against other teams/hackers. Random teaming is something I'm really against.
Have you been backstabbed: Nope :)
Ever broken a bone: Not yet, fractured my arm though if that counts.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Fish, I'm scared of heights :c
Computer specs:
AMD Radeon HD 6850 overclocked slightly
Intel Pentium G3258 overclocked to 4.6GHz
4GB RAM
500GB Seagate Hard drive
ASUS H81M-E Motherboard
Computer operating system: Windows 8
Program I use to record: Mirillis Action
Favourite movie: Shawshank Redemption
Favourite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: I play guitar so I love chilled acoustic songs and things like that.
Favourite game: There's only a few games I can stay on for a long period of time, GTA5, Dirty Bomb, still play some of the old Call of duty games as well.
What does a fox say? idk ask it, I'm no fox.
Dream job: Microbiologist
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Currently part time at Currys/PC World, it's not as bad as you would think.
Favourite thing about the community: The vast majority of the community are very welcoming and are so genuine.
-----

When I am online: Errrrdaayyyy
Previous moderating experience: Call of duty 4 servers back in 2012
Been a member of staff since: Just over 3 weeks ago
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: Just to be real involved and to be able to speak to everyone at some point.

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! I hope you have a great time being a moderator here :) Congratulations on getting in! :D

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the team! I hope to see you around!
祝贺!迎接! 我会看到你身边!
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci