• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Disguise

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGRM89

Platinum
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number and Gametype (If applicable):
Time (With timezone): 10:38 AM EST

Description of the bug:
For the old disguising system, it used to say the person left and joined with an iron or default, they fixed it where it doesn't say anything and where people can't tab the disguised person's name, so I'm here to report where people can type /stats then tab his name which they can know that he's in the game, they can type and command and just tab the name, in this case, I'm gonna use an example of Huahwi, so he types /d, people can't normaly tab his name while chatting, when they type /stats hua then tab, his name will pop up. Same for every command that works on mcsg when /help hua then tab. I hope this gets fixed soon so YouTubers/Donors can stop getting targeted. Thanks for reading my bug report. ~ MrGRM89

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I believe they are aware of this and are trying to fix it. kpwn243 correct me if I'm wrong

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We are aware of it but there is not much we can do about it without reworking the core bukkit code. We will continue to look into it but it is not a top priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci