• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES /Disguise problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number and Gametype (If applicable): Referred to /d'ing as a whole.
Time (With timezone): Sorry, I can not remember.

Description of the bug: Well, with the whole new /d improvement implication, I have found out that if you do /stats *tab* It will still show a disguised player. You may need to fix it asap, as it was a real pain before :c Just giving a heads up.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Unless a player sits there and every game goes /stats *tab* and reads all the tiny white names, I doubt they will actually find a player. None the less, thanks for reporting it.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
Currently we do not have the ability to prevent the tab function from providing the true names of those who are disguised. we will continue to look into possible solutions for this issue, and will fix it as soon as possible.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Plus you can still type in the player's actual IGN to sponsor and bounty them. Bountying them still shows you what player in the game they are. >_>

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, theoretically theres a fix to this. With this new updated plugin for /disguise, yes, its impossible to fix the TAB glitch to see the person disguised, but with the new plugin this is what happens:

Correine has joined
Correine has /disguise
Person 1 – /stats TAB
Person 1 —Oh, Correine is disguised
Person 1: —MuTant_KiLLER34 team??!!

Person 1 is confused because he typed the correct name, but it appeared the disguised name D:

With the new plugin, when they say the real name of the disguised person, it will only appear their disguised name.
Ha, so I guess it shouldn't really bother y'all c:

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, theoretically theres a fix to this. With this new updated plugin for /disguise, yes, its impossible to fix the TAB glitch to see the person disguised, but with the new plugin this is what happens:

Correine has joined
Correine has /disguise
Person 1 – /stats TAB
Person 1 —Oh, Correine is disguised
Person 1: —MuTant_KiLLER34 team??!!

Person 1 is confused because he typed the correct name, but it appeared the disguised name D:

With the new plugin, when they say the real name of the disguised person, it will only appear their disguised name.
Ha, so I guess it shouldn't really bother y'all c:
But they can still tell if you are in the game...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
It affects me greatly
#SilentJoinFriendRank2014 ;-;
In your case, okay, agreed. But, in his case... Does it really? :p

Though, you're most likely to get VIP before friends get silent join...

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you just told more people how to find out if you're disguised or not. ; v ;

Reactions: Fox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci