• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dinner, Exam, Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

oh gosh.... i thought 4 years was going be hard lol.
Dude, come to terms with reality, college is now a 7 to 8 year commitment... just for a BS! Stupid California and federal government for cutting our edjibication systm makin me so smrt!

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
Dude, come to terms with reality, college is now a 7 to 8 year commitment... just for a BS! Stupid California and federal government for cutting our edjibication systm makin me so smrt!
no.... NO........ NOOOOOOO!!!! I CAN'T!!!!! what are you majoring in anyways? I'm going for computer Networking.

Z

ZombieTracker

I am majoring in Chemistry with a minor in Geology.

... I am in the middle of my exam, and I don't want to finish... damn you media studies!!!!

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice! I have always wanted to major in chem. oh and THE ANSWER IS C! Your almost done, just power through it!

Z

ZombieTracker

Cool, an 86%, everything went better than expected.
Unfortunately I have to be at work in 8 hours, so I am not going to be able to review any maps tonight :/ I should be able to knock them out in 6 hours tomorrow though... I just need to find 6 hours...

Silverrock

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey ZombieTracker can you PM me i have a really crazy and dangerous bug to report.

MrThingyman

Spectator
Reaction score
... I am in the middle of my exam, and I don't want to finish... damn you media studies!!!!
Wait, you study Media Studies in California? At which university exactly are you studying and do you like your Media Studies classes?

I am myself studying Media Studies here in Denmark and I am pondering whether to go study for a semester at UCSD or UPenn next year. It seems as though they offer better Media Studies-related classes in SoCal than in Philly, but I am still unsure about what I wanna do. Any input on the classes or the atmosphere in California would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and if I am supposed to stay on topic at least a tiny bit: me and some other people are working on a super awesome map that you will surely be amazed by in a few weeks or so ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci