• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Different maps for DTM.

Good suggestion

• Epicness in a nutshell

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Chicken nuggets in a suitcase (No)

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai, so this suggestion MIGHT stop SG 4 and breeze being played. SO the suggestion is being teleport to different maps for deathmatch. So Wut the idea is I am playing breeze then Deathmatch comes and I get teleported to the Teweran corn. So wut is happening is You get teleported to a different map so other people get a taste of different maps insted of voting for SG4 and breeze

Thanks
-Troll

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is actually a clever idea, and also if you're playing Breeze there's that treacherous creeper face in the wall that forces you to be very careful when chasing a nooblet up there, but with this idea you could be on some other map and then you can win easier. But the only problem is, there can be that rare case when the same map is on Deathmatch. But another thing is, people would only see the cornucopia of that ma[, and won't really give much of a look. But I guess it lets people know that map exists. Another way for this is a new deathmatch arena overall, that gives people a good chance to win.
I can see ChadtheDJ announcing it...
New Deathmatch arena, win and you get the satisfaction of knowing the arena so you can beat someone with a Bruce Almighty stick first game you play.
But only problem with THAT is that there can be lag when it comes to teleporting people to another world, which is why they removed the former Deathmatch arena (The one with the sand and lava)
So technically keeping this Deathmatch would be okay, it's just every other suggestion has it's cons. ( Bad things)

Oh wow, I almost made a G33ke post. Yay me.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nevermind, it's about 4 times shorter. I wonder why I did better explaining why I should get donor.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha, I'm guessing you really want it back..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci