• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Didn't get donor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
I got my friend iron sponsor but it doesn't work. What's wrong?

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
It generally takes up to 24 hours for the donor system to go through--which means that if you did it recently, you'd have to wait a little while.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
As Tironas11 said, it takes up to 24 hours for the donor perks to be granted.

If it has been longer than 24 hours since the payment was added, and your friend still lacks the perks, please email
[email protected] with the forum name, In-game name and Paypal email.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Then yes, wait another 22 hours. The donor perks are not granted instantly.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
You'll just have to be a little more patient then, I'm afraid. That's a little long, though. I got mine in about 10 minutes. Perhaps it's different if you're gifting it to someone else.

darn valethar beating me again ;-;

NSeth99

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes i am the friend and if i may ask is there any way confirming that the purchase was made and if it was can the process be sped up because i really am looking forward to experiencing what it is like for donors

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
The donations are run through an automated system that runs on certain intervals. Tironas probably got the donation in 10 minutes becuase the time it was adding the names in was 10 minutes after the purchase. I'm sorry but we cant speed up the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci