• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Did Joey quit?

Are the rumors true about Joeygraceffa quitting?

• Yes, he quit MCSG.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • No, he's still going to be playing and we will still get his fanbase on MCSG.

Votes: 18 36.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I just looked at this guy's channel for the first time and it made me want to never watch one of his videos.

Knaala

Diamond
Reaction score
I like Joey, but I think that his gameplay and fanbase were a bit much. He brought me over here and I'm very thankful for that. The MCSG community is great and I would not have known about it unless I had seen one of his videos. Having saying that, I think that Joey created an unlikable environment on MCSG and having him gone will keep the true fans of the game here and take away some of the people whom are annoying and 5-years old. Also, having watched and experienced the game in it's entirety, his gameplay was not one to model after and their are plenty of other Youtubers to watch that have great strategies and awesome fun :3

So, I'm happy to see him go, but I am still happy he had his time here.

merp.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe his fanbase will die off on MCSG so I don't have to hear goodie goodie gumdrops and Hoppity hop hop for STACYANYA

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I think that people dislike Joey because they're jealous.
In my Opinion Blamphe is the best out of all the MCSG Youtubers. I feel as if he actually cares and deserves his subscribers.
Woah woah woah... Joey Graceffas main channel has nearly 2 million subscribers, so obviously people like to watch him and for his gaming channel. He has over half a million subs, and each video hets around 100, 000 views! Give the man some credit.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I think that people dislike Joey because they're jealous.

Woah woah woah... Joey Graceffas main channel has nearly 2 million subscribers, so obviously people like to watch him and for his gaming channel. He has over half a million subs, and each video hets around 100, 000 views! Give the man some credit.
Views!=genuineness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci