• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diconnections

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not 100% sure what was happening yesterday but for 3 rounds in a row (on servers 13, 15 and 19) everybody on the server lagged and either waited it out or got disconnected. (by lagged i mean froze).

So on the first game, i got disconnected and when joined again, was a SPEC (with my full inventory from before).

The second time it happened, I didn't get disconnected, but my ally did, and when the "freeze-lag" disappeared, I was already being killed by another tribute or mob or something :S

The third time, the entire server crashed and the round restarted... so... that was weird.

Anyway, anybody have any clue as to what had happened? and if so i would love to know the answer!

Joemzone

Tribute
Reaction score
I have never played a game because of that, even when I wait 5 minuites in the lobby

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, something along those lines happened to me. On server 5, I think. I got disconnected while there were 5 other tributes (6, including me), and 8 minutes left until the deathmatch. During the majority of the game, lag was a giant issue. Especially in water, in which I could barely move.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got disconnected mid game and the entire server went down momentarily

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could have been a lag spike. I will check the logs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci