• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Diamond Fist Glitch

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if using the glitch is something I should record and report? I've seen several people using it, but I didn't know if I should've recorded it or not.

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I probably think you should, because of a reason. Its unfair. Its Cheating and people will not enjoy games if they have to put up with this. So that being said, you should report them. Also note that maybe Forairan and Subv3rsion will most likely fix this problem. :D

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
This really confuses me to, because when there's somebody that's fisting me I want to know If i can fight back or if that would be bannable.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
No, we generally don't ban for it (Unless said person has been warned, and is obviously not doing it on accident- as in he picks up a weapon and still chooses to use his fist) just kick for it. So while you can do this, I doubt any action will be taken. It would be better to just poke a mod on TS to get a relatively fast response.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty much what @Le0 said. If they are not intentionally using it, then it's not worthy of a ban. However, if they are abusing it, then it is worthy.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
This normally isn't a bannable offense simply because half of the time the player with the fist is unaware. Unless of course they have a sword in their inventory and are purposely still using their fists. So pretty much what Leo said. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci