• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Devenport - Assassins Creed based Map - Team_Sneakybasket

Do you like this map?

• Total voters

shashz

Spectator
Reaction score
====================================================
Devenport

You voted for us to create a assassins creed theme based map, so we're doing it.
i thought i'd make a map based around assassins creed 3 that is very environmental and its good to look at. so i picked the Devenport homestead. i did the entire map of memory due to my friends having my copy of assassins creed 3

The map is being Timelapsed and the map will be downloadable as soon as the video is uploaded

Our youtube
- http://www.youtube.com/user/SneakyBasket

i first started in world painter. creating only the map size and where i thought the port area should.
i then spent 3 hours on my private server terraforming using voxel sniper to create the mountains and rivers. as well and making the map look as accurate to the game as i could.

I started the map on the 1st of june.

i hope to create two verison of the map

Summer ( WIP )
Winter ( Not started)

The winter will be the same map just with less leaves. snow everywhere. and make it seem very cold.

i also try to livestream our builds when i can so follow us on both twitch and twitter

https://twitter.com/SneakyBirdy

http://www.twitch.tv/mr_shashz

This map will be playable without the server plugins
=================================================================

Progress

Landscape ( 100% )
Environment ( 50% )
Building (70% )
Chest (0% )
Traps (5% )

Extra stuff

Hidden locations ( At least 5) (0% )
Easter Eggs (0% )

=================================================================
Pictures

================================================================

Main Builders

Shashz - Terraformer,Builder, Eviromentalist
Evil_shashz - Builder
Female_shashz - Interiors

Helpers

Phoenix_night
Hephestus2794

Thanks for reading more info to come!

-Shashz
leader of Team_sneakybasket

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice builds, but some of the cliffs around the side need some more smoothing, they look really fake. Also makes me laugh because there's a city near me called Devonport. c:

shashz

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice builds, but some of the cliffs around the side need some more smoothing, they look really fake. Also makes me laugh because there's a city near me called Devonport. c:

I like the Cliffs around the edge, if anything they need to be no so smooth, i terraformed it like that because of the fact one of the missions in assassins creed is were you parkour over the mountins etc. if i wanted them to look more real i can do that, but i like them how they are.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci