• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

poofy96

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, i am the current developer for a classic server, of which i shall not name due to the possibility of accidental advertisement, and my own beta. I also develop for several other things/games as well. (I make games for a living :3)

Needless to say, if you couldn't tell I am asking if you are in need of another Developor. I program in C#, C++, HTML, Python, MS-DOS (useless here), and some Java; my Java skills are limited as I just recently started learning this language. Please reply if you do wish for me to join the team and help out. If not, simply tell me. One thing that has brought me here is that i noticed that some players were able to use hacks, that were meant for single-player use. Anyway, my proposal is that i would be able to help you guys, but it would not be 24/7 (I have a job...which is more important)

Anyway, I must do something while i await your reply....Cha!

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
good luck though I dont think they are in need of developers right now

poofy96

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you Alex, I am currently hoping someone will see this and answer soon, although I am in no hurry. That aside, thank you and have fun Alex!

poofy96

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you Dean, as for "Jtzink" I will watch over that page. Although until then, I will wait here for a reply as well.

That is a nice signature as well Jtzinc, and by looking at the source it is not an "MCSG" picture. Does it happen to be self made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci