• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Developer Appreciation Thread

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everyone, there are all these staff appreciation threads out there but none of the appreciation threads signify our Developers.

Now's your chance to thank the developers for everything they have done for this great community. I'll start off:

Rusty -Thanks for bringing back one of my all-time favourite game modes, TF2. As well as all the other features you have added such as the new disguise names and much more. You have done so much is this little time, kudos to you :).

kpwn243 -2 words, Xime Panel. Being one of the two Moderators working with you at the time, it was a great privilege working with you on a really great tool for moderation, the Xime Panel. Besides developing, you are a really cool guy to be around :p.

dv90 -Where are you D:? I remember talking to you months ago and you were really nice so I thank you for that :).

Ava -YOSEMITEEEEEE. Thanks for bringing ZedChase back and everything you have done for the servers. You're lots of fun to be around and you and I can relate in regards to Apple Dev stuffs. Stay awesome!

subv3rsion -BILLLLL! You are so helpful with all the cubedhost tickets. You have really helped myself and my build team so much, thank you :).

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
To all the developers; I love you. Thanks for developing this awesome server <3

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks devs, for making mcsg what it is today!

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Without the developers, we would not have been here today- take this time to thank the developers for their hard work in making MCGamer what it is and what it will always be today!

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks you Developers! I hope you take care of this hackers, they're multiplying day by day.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thankyou to all the developers, without you guys, we wouldn't be anything. Once again, Thankyou!

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks you developers for the amazing job! But the beast dev is Rusty

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
A huge thanks to all the amazing developers out there! You bootiful rainbow unicorns built the fundaments to make this server true! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci