• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

dev team/coders?? willing to pay

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
im willing to pay for some coder services for specific things i have listed and what not. if you are good at coding and would like to get paid for your skill please contact me on here and ill reply with a lsit of what i want and you give me a price.

if this post is not allowed id like to see a section of the rules where it says it isnt since 1) this section says anything minecraft related is alloweed and 2) im not trying to go against chad im just trying to get coder help or if someone knows where i can find coders please tell me. every time i post on bukkit.org it says server error.

hit me up with some help thanks

AeRaGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
i did but i have no way of getting it on this computer anymore since my computer is locked in that account so i cant even download plugins lol those ppl r so smart

D

Dozer

i did but i have no way of getting it on this computer anymore since my computer is locked in that account so i cant even download plugins lol those ppl r so smart
Go to your browser history, delete all saved passwords, BOOM.
You can get on it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci