• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Desyncing

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
This is the name I have given it. Just now, I was completely decked out in iron gear with only myself and 4 others remaining. Then I desynced, basically I lose connection to the server but I don't know it. To everyone else, my character is just standing still. They can kill him (if they do I lose points) but I can't do anything. Everything appears normal for me (I can walk around the world) yet i cant do damage to other players or mobs and I can break blocks. This bug ruins the game since the only way to fix it is to relog (killing my character). I can't count the amount of times this has happened to me and my friends. Please fix it :/

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
My apologies, this was meant for normal Survival Games not The Walls.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
this happened to me once, i could hit people, but not move(or turn arround)
i actually killed a guy when i was like this:D

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happens to me so much... :(
Running around in iron armour with 20 arrows and a diamond sword and then suddenly drop dead?
not fun

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
happens to me too, only not just on mcsg servers.
its not a problem with the server, its your connection to the server.

I kind of can guess what your problem is (based on personal experience), but unfortunately I dont know any technical terms for techy computer stuff, so I really dont know how to explain t to you.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
this happens to me EVERY OTHER GAME. And whats even worse is if this doesn't happen I get the worst loot ever from chests. Btw there is 1 way ive found that tells you whether you are still connected. listen for your footsteps. if you hear them chances are you are fine. however if you dont just hope you havent been hit and leave. that way you wont lose points. although if you were hit you lose points. trust me I've probable lost around 200 points because of this happening :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I've only began to start playing again recently, but I've never seen this happen to me. Maybe I don't play enough MCSG? :eek:

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
iirc, it's a Bukkit and Minecraft bug, not MCSG. There's no way for them to be able to fix it until a new update. I think this is the infamous "freecam" glitch? Not positive on that one.
Sorry about that. I've never had this happen to me, but I've seen it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci