• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demons Breeze Remake.

Do you think this map is a good idea?

• No.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was sitting in my bathtub today thinking about a game I had today on Demons Breeze and when I looked into the water of my tub I got the idea to make a remake of MCSG'S Demons Breeze map. It will be just like Demons Breeze but instead of lava, It will be... Water. Yes you heard me water. I know this may sound very similar to the map Freeze Island but I promise you it will be very original. I was also thinking that I could replace the water volcano with a actual lava volcano, and maybe If I find time I will replace all the burnt trees with living regular trees. I will also take out all the netherrack and replace it with grass and sand. If you guys have any ideas or want to help me with this project please leave it in the comments or even message me! I am also having a hard time with a name. Maybe Angel Island, or Water Island.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci