• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dem pluginsss

Status
Not open for further replies.

syphonnuggets

Spectator
Reaction score
I now understand that you fine gentlemen and gentle ladies have custom plugins for your servers....i also understand that i can not have your magical plugins but what plugins would you recommend if i wanted to make my own server because i am banned from your glorious servers.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
well im actually going to be nice, there is a plugin called SurvivalGames. im not nice enough to find the link, however

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Oh I remember you! YES YOU'RE FINALLY BANNED! YES, YES, YES, YES!! You're the biggest idiot I've actually met. Nearly as bad as hanfi.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh I remember you! YES YOU'RE FINALLY BANNED! YES, YES, YES, YES!! You're the biggest idiot I've actually met. Nearly as bad as hanfi.
I hope you do understand flaming someone is a bannable offense.
Spamming/Flaming
Do NOT spam or flame a thread. This WILL get you banned off the forums and
possibly the servers! Spamming threads is pretty self explanatory, don't post loads
and loads of posts in one thread at the same time.
Flaming is where you TRY to start a argument in a thread. It's not funny, it's not smart.
DONT do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci