• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Default Destiny - Opinions?

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!
I've recently been busy at school to be playing mc-central but when I get the chance/break I work on my resource pack
I've decided to share with you my progress so far (It's a work in progress) and eventually will release when I a satisfied with it
Until then I'll be sharing some screenshots on the progress so far and would like to hear what you guys have to say about it.
Whats good or bad about, do you like it or not (why), what can I improve on, any suggestions in general that can help me improve it before I release it
Everything is 16x16 (Default size) and I plan on customizing every single default texture
Also none of these textures have been taken from anywhere and I have made every single one myself from scratch. This isn't a mixed texture pack I have and will make every single texture from scratch by myself :p
Atm some of the particles and 2 blocks are from a different resource pack but when I get the chance I will work on fixing that
Here are some screenshots
Enjoy

Gui hotbar textures

Edited items so far

Iron Sword

Wooden Sword

Stone Sword

Diamond Sword

Gold Sword

Fishng rod uncast

Fishing rod cast

Bow standby

Bow phase 2

Flint and steel

Remember to leave your suggestions :)
Again I have made all these textures myself

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Lovelights would love these big swords for 1v1's :D
Oh yeah!
I love everything but maybe for the bow (this is my opinion) use Link's pack for the bow except your shading. (The Green Yellow and Red thing is the same but it's only on 2 pixels above and below where the arrow meets the bow.

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
Yeh the bow does look crap :/ I'll fix that up

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
Sure thanks for asking could you perhaps just give some credits and link to this thread.
Also send me the sword :p I'd like to see how you edit them.

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you :) I'm fixing up a couple more stuff and will post some updates here

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
Sure thanks for asking could you perhaps just give some credits and link to this thread.
Also send me the sword :p I'd like to see how you edit them.
I don't really like to show texture packs off because people keep asking for them :/ i=but maybe for your sake

Dogwhi

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry if I missed in your first post, but is this texture pack going to be up for download eventually?

EyePhone

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't really like to show texture packs off because people keep asking for them :/ i=but maybe for your sake
That would be great xD I just want to see how you edited the swords only dw about anything else
Yes it will be up for download eventually but I plan on changing atleast 90% of the textures so it will take a while

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci