• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dedicated solo servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Everyone wants them. Nobody likes teamers.

Make 2 sets of servers...
TEAMING SERVERS

and... wait for it.... it's pretty complicated....
SOLO SERVERS

giphy.gif

IS THAT SO HARD TO DO?

#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers#MCSGSoloServers

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't think if that's possible.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
2 things I would like to mention -
a. I wrote this reply to answer people about solo servers and team limits:
I will divide this thread into 2 basic parts, and basically completely explain why teams won't be stopped.
Part 1 - Team Limit
let us look at what you would affect, mainly Clans. Now, you probably don't do clans. But what about the others who do clans. What about the Rebels?

To do an experiment I got into 3 games on EU. I looked around and checked out the situation, and I've personally noticed:
  1. There are little to no hackers, but that is out of the question. In all 3 games, I encountered one.
  2. There were 5 teams. These teams were:
    - 3 teams of 2
    - 1 team of 3
    - 1 team of 4 (by the time DM came, only 2 were alive)
See? It doesn't seem like a problem we should worry of. Now, teams may get out of hand. I've seen 5 - 8 teams. But no, that is not really common. Maybe, once per day or week. It doesn't get to that level.

Part 2 - Solo SG Servers
Okay, now this will nearly never happen. Why? Think of what will happen:
The Solo Servers will be played so much team servers will be left out to large teams only. Sounds good? Not really. That both:
  1. Takes out the "HG" feel in the game
  2. Team servers would be won by larger teams
  3. It would be expensive to maintain
  4. Either type will be left out and no one will play on it. This will most likely be the "Team" servers in this case.
See what I mean? See what disruption this would cause?
Now then, we all team. It is fun to play with friends. It isn't fun encountering one. Imagine yourself in the teams situation next time.

To continue on when I come back home tomorrow I will personally conclude and release the results of a study I made on teams in a new thread.

b - Im going to lock this thread because there is another thread with the exact same topic. Suggest your idea there:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/its-time-to-decrease-teams.182513/

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci