• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Deathmatch Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
There's a glitch, where if you get to the deathmatch because of time running out, while there are three people left, the deathmatch will restart while it is already going. It teleport all players to the outer ring, where the sand has already fallen, and everyone burns to death. Can we fix this?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What server was it on?
Did it happen everygame?
Is it still happening?

sebsword

Spectator
Reaction score
in death match i barley had any good items so i just ran away from other people as the sand gradually fell into the lava only 1 layer remained as the sand fell i jumped and manoeuvred my way onto the centre piece (steps in the middle) everyone else had fallen into the lava apart from me it never said i won in chat the server just restarted and the same thing happened in the next game au4.mcsg.in

PlayingWithMah

Spectator
Reaction score
It happened to me on EU10, but it's happened on others too, pretty much all the 24 player EU servers. The deathmatch is started, and everyone is teleported before the countdown has started, or during the countdown (at like 10 seconds) then when the countdown has finished, everyone is re-teleported back, and if the sand has fallen, you die.

snoopyk9

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it can happen on all servers, and it still happens. It's just not that likely because you have a 60 second time period for it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci