• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dealing With Teams

Good Strat?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Why is there a poll? lolyeah

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Why is there a poll? lolno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Brodina

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, so you're knitted out in your cute cow armour when all of a sudden, from out of the woods, slende- a team of 3 wearing chain, gold and iron and your first instinct is: Run. Well, you are correct. If you wanna take a risk, go for it. Personally, i would try get a few hits and then run. Playing on a map like overgrown and MCSG ruins, you don't have many options for this strategy. Your basic goal is to find a building with vines on the OUTSIDE climb these vines. When at the top get about a 1 block distance away from the edge and swing like there's no tomorrow. They move up? Hit by the blade and if you're lucky, hit back to the ground for a death. Alternatively, in Map 4, the famous gravel trap is an opt. Got a cake and/or flintnsteel? Let's say the blue building you see from corn is north-west. In the north east corner there is a gravel ground with a chest on it. Place a cake or light it ablaze EXACTLY as you're about to get off said gravel ground. If done correctly and they were close enough, they will drop into a small cobweb field above lava for a humiliating death. For map 1, i'd simply suggest a bow when moving across the bridge to the double castle. Overgrown? Climb a big tree next to corn ( Hope you have a fishing rod ). And for map MCSG ruins, find your way through the jungle brush to the floating corn. Move up the water and shoot anything, bows, eggs, fishing rods, etc. GET TO THE TOP BEFORE THEM. Repeat building step.

Or.. like i do... i give up everything and give them a run for their money.

~ Brodina5

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
Could you edit the text and put it in a more visible color so it is easier to read?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Or, you can use the strategy where you make people jump off the spawn in MCSG ruins, and then fall into 1 block of water and dying, by using psychic powers.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
My best one is to ambush them during restock. I literally just took out a team of two while they were in chests and crafting. With only a sword. :D
That brings me to my next one:
When fighting a team close counters, let them do the work. Run circles around them, chances are they'll hit each-other. Works for me, hopefully for you too.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
cool strat dude. Definatley is a hard one to deal with those teams

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, I thought the only way to use the trap was through the button. I was chased by ColexZ once and I had a cake :/

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
Good advice, now here's mine: team yourself. Good luck! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci