• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Day-Z (ARMA 2 mod)

ryeezy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a lot of fans of the survival aspect of hunger games will really enjoy this mod. Basically youre thrown into a GIGANTIC map with nothing but a pistol and a canteen and are forced to survive hordes of zombies and also other players that want to kill you and steal your loot. You explore the giant level scavenge up some better weapons, food, items. If you die you lose everything you worked so hard to get and start from scratch. Theres a lot more to the mod than i wrote about but if you have arma 2 + operation arrowhead (i bought the games just to play the mod like many other people lol) check it out.
www.dayzmod.com

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We plan to add in other game variants in the future, but we need to finish this project first.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
wait, soooo. this is a game mode suggestion? does he want DayZ mcsg server? (come to think of it that would be fahkin awesome) or what. Chads comment kinda threw me off lol

I thought he was just telling people about it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci