• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Day 4 - Donor still not unlocked - sent payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swisscheese007

Diamond
Reaction score
I posted after the 24 hours and also just now trying to let them know. I sent payment 5/21/2013 and now 5/26 with no donor color and access to getting into the lobby with priory. Once again I understand the amount of emails to get to and maybe would be a good way to have instante when they pay and having a way on your end to still check if its valid. I sent the email to this one [email protected] and has not kindly replied.

Sent paypal info and toon name to them

Can a moderator please help or admin
to get a reponce so we can reply what they need or unlock me

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
No staff member can help you, we do not have access to payments etc. As long as you have contacted [email protected] they you will get it sorted out, it may take a while before you get a reply but you will not have days taken off your donorship that you have paid for. ie. You will get the full amount of days after your account has been given it.

Considering you have donor access on the forums, you must have typed your in game name incorrectly as it has gone through.

I'm locking this thread, if you have more questions feel free to private message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci