• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Database Maintenance - 12 September 2015

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
UPDATE: This maintenance has been completed.

Hello tributes,

We've scheduled a database maintenance window for 12 September 2015 between 12:00 - 2:30 AM CDT (05:00 - 07:30 UTC). This maintenance window is for us to perform some internal changes to our database structure. We do not expect the changes to take more than 30 minutes, but a 2.5 hour window is scheduled in case we run into any issues.

In addition, a network restart will be performed during the maintenance. We don't normally announce network restarts, as they're performed during low periods of player activity, but we might as well inform you since we're already making a post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Availability of the following services will be affected during the maintenance:
  • All proxy/game servers (if you're already playing a game during the database maintenance, you shouldn't be disconnected until the network restart)
  • Xime Panel
  • Leaderboards

Last edited:

xMacros

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you mean?
I think its the old lobby and maps comin back, like we've already had 1.7 back but now we culd have the old lobby and maps back, like Icarus and Moonbase, not the revamped laggy Good that is icarus fallen

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
I think its the old lobby and maps comin back, like we've already had 1.7 back but now we culd have the old lobby and maps back, like Icarus and Moonbase, not the revamped laggy Good that is icarus fallen
Those updates are done by AlpakaWhacker, these updates are being done to our database.

We've scheduled a database maintenance

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci