• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DarkNiightz - Resignation Thread.

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the day has finally come, I resigned. This isn't going to be the longest or the fanciest thread, I am actually rushing this today so I don’t have to do it on a later date.

Anyway, I’m not going to get into the full details why I resigned but a main part of it is because of IRL issues and I may have to quit minecraft all together. Hopefully that doesn't happen and if not I will still be around on the servers and on teamspeak.

I have had a great time on the staff team helping to make the servers what they are today, even if some people don’t agree, the newest update is for the best. Some people might think that the staff team do nothing but that’s not true. The staff team apply for the position and get nothing in return and all they do is their best for the community.

My goals as a Moderator -

☑ Get 500 bans
☐ Get 1000 bans
☑Become recognized within the community (ish)
☐ Become a higher member of staff
☑ Survive 6 months
☐Survive 1 year

A message to the staff: Thank you for making my time here amazing, you're the most helpful teams I have ever had the privilege to work with. Keep up the great work!

A message to the community: Thank you for making my time here enjoyable and a fun experience, you're all great! :)
*If you ever chased me off spawn and said "GGeZrektstemrolled, you're mean!*

yey! Special shout outs!
(In no specific order)

SharkyCraft_

Sharky! You’re absolutely great! I know everyone knows you for your art and loves you for it but to be honest they’re stupid. They need to know you and not judge you by your art. You’re a great friend and they don’t understand that. Keep being great! J

UnderSeaGirl -

Janine, You’re amazing, you’ve always been there for me when I’ve needed you. You’re there for anyone who needs you no matter what time it is (if you’re not sleeping). ;c You one of the nicest people I have ever met and I will never forget you! :3 *Pineapple*

Mango -

Mango, you’re just a bit of a nugget! I would put more but yah.. You’re an amazing friend, tyty :3

Zacharoutio -

I bet you liked taking my rank, again.. You’re the one Sr.Mod I could go to and explain things too. Also, you’re a nub.

Frazzli185 -

Best tem! :3

More amazing people! :3
(No paragraph for you + I can’t be bothered ;-;)

AlecAmmelBelmonte
AmyGlitters
Sam
Krypton
KRaidium
Laurey
benholl98
SportsFan2565 (randy scrub ;))
psychosowers3
Nephilim
rf2minecraft

If I forgot people, sorry ;-;

it means a lot, ty

tyty, bai bai ;-;

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not you...
I can't believe you, as a moderator had to resign, you were an exceptional member of staff, and the community as a whole.
I have been seeing far too many quitting threads as of today, and I can't bear to see more.
All I can say now, is that I wish you the best of luck in the future. I just hope to one day we have you back again. :(

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
You will be missed, Dark...

It was a sad day yesterday when I saw you resign.... All of a sudden - *poof* Teamspeak Rank gone.... I didn't know what to think at first but it really hit home when I realised it was true.... You had gone... :L

Either way, good luck for whatever your future endeavours are. c:

Once again, you will be missed. <3

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
Not you...
I can't believe you, as a moderator had to resign, you were an exceptional member of staff, and the community as a whole.
I have been seeing far too many quitting threads as of today, and I can't bear to see more.
All I can say now, is that I wish you the best of luck in the future. I just hope to one day we have you back again. :(
Thank you, I may come back in the future :3

You will be missed, Dark...

It was a sad day yesterday when I saw you resign.... All of a sudden - *poof* Teamspeak Rank gone.... I didn't know what to think at first but it really hit home when I realised it was true.... You had gone... :L

Either way, good luck for whatever your future endeavours are. c:

Once again, you will be missed. <3
Thank you :3

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I will miss the fun we had on the xime panel. Hopefully we can still have a laugh in-game though. ;)

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I bet you liked taking my rank, again..
Wowowowow. ^

But anyway, you were so funny to be around and to speak to. Whatever happened to that innocent Jamie a while ago? ;)
You were a great mod, one of the best, as a whole you will be missed from the staff team.

Love you bruh.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
I disagree with you having a ban goal and find it silly that you'd even keep track of that.

Anyway, you seem like a decent sort and I wish you luck with whatever you pursue in life. :)
He didn't keep track of it. The bans we have enumerated over the time of us being a mod are recorded in our mod history. Adding to that, everyone has their own personal goals which are completely subjective depending on the person. I don't really have an aim for bans myself but some mods obviously do. It's just a personal thing, I guess. :p

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
If this actually works and I reply with my bad internet.. I deserve a cookie..#js :3
Jamie <3 haha as I always say.. when I first saw you and met you I thought you were a really lazy mod, but now that I got to know you so well, I know it wasn't true xD You were a great mod.
And I have no idea how to quote on my phone but hey! I don't sleep that much xD I need my beauty sleep :3 (even if that means I go to bed at 6pm xD)
I am always here for you <3 Pineapple :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci