• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dark Nova

ChillierPear

Spectator
Reaction score
This is a map that me, and my friend SuperNatzBoy are making. The idea is to make it feel like an apocalypse. We have lava lakes, bedrock and end stone trees, Huge structures, and a great spawn. Hope you take this into consideration.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
My suggestion: don't put too much lava. That was demon's breeze ultimate downfall. It lags people out. I suggest going onto demon's breeze if it isn't already removed to try and steer clear of what it mainly is. Hell-ish maps are very hard to pull off in MCSG. Best of luck

ChillierPear

Spectator
Reaction score
My suggestion: don't put too much lava. That was demon's breeze ultimate downfall. It lags people out. I suggest going onto demon's breeze if it isn't already removed to try and steer clear of what it mainly is. Hell-ish maps are very hard to pull off in MCSG. Best of luck

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci