• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Custom PC Guide for Minecraft.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Me not knowing much about computers just made me want some help from you guys. What are some parts that will help Minecraft run faster? I hope this can help me and the others that need help.

List exact names of parts that would help this please.

Last edited:

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Graphics cards are needed but not as much as they are needed in other games such as Battlefield etc. RAM is very important in Minecraft however and a good CPU can always help.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest making a custom PC if you do not know anything about the parts of a PC. Try to search up some PC building vids on YouTube so you'll learn a bit more about the parts and how to assemble it together. I'll be happy to help you with your build as soon as you've gained a bit more knowledge about it.

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
I know a cheaper way of doing this - Go to optifine and download a version you like (prefer 1.7 or 1.8)- I like the 1.8 optifine cause it has VBOS. Turn VBOS on, have all your renders to the lowest, etc. You will be running some 50-60 fps if you don't have a strong computer ;)

Oh ya... Its all completely free :)

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know a cheaper way of doing this - Go to optifine and download a version you like (prefer 1.7 or 1.8)- I like the 1.8 optifine cause it has VBOS. Turn VBOS on, have all your renders to the lowest, etc. You will be running some 50-60 fps if you don't have a strong computer ;)

Oh ya... Its all completely free :)
I already get 75-115 fps doing this but I have to play on half screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci